his antique manor was saved by Mr Joseph and Christopher
Rylski - the Ostoya crest.
is a record of time - so please do stop Dear Guest
and listen this story and maybe you will succeed to
catch the frail thread of past...
Ostoya Manor, called The Jasionowski Manor too, was
built at three stages.
originated at suggestion of Mrs Zofia Czosnkowska
- Oborska, who received a secluded nook from Mr Ignacy
Morski. An architect of the manor was probably Fryderyk
Barman, who used one of Christian Piotr Aigner's project.
mentioned above, the story of manor can be divided
into three stages.
first one was represented by classicistic architectural
form. In the second one considering the practice obliged
the owners of manor to enlarge its living space and
separate the servants' part, which now adjoins the
tower. It was probably dated on the third part of
XIX century. At the time Mr Henryk Jędrzejewski bought
the manor from the Korzeniowski family.
1887 Mr Stanisław Maria Jędrzejowicz - an architect
- began to cooperate with Mr Tadeusz Stryjeński to
enlarge and develop the south - west part of the manor.
Then the romantic pinnacle at staircase was liquidated
likening the manor to the palace model.
the Second World War the manor has had its days. There
were offices and warehouses bringing about the ruin
of the manor.
Fasade (May 26, 1998)
Tower (29 September, 1998)
Tower (May 26, 1998)
Corridor (August 08 , 1998)
Windows ( 01 August , 1999)
The Ostoya Manor (August 01, 1999)
The Ostoya Manor Anno Domini 2002